Frank Lloyd Wright
Vision & Mission:
To provide career-oriented quality education & training in various streams & professional disciplines in a stimulating environment of independent thinking and innovation to create multi-skilled professionals with careers in Technical professions
We provide the right academic and professional platform where students can acquire that elusive spirit of leadership and entrepreneurship
Who we are
Noble Educational Foundation Company is registered under section 8 of the company act, 2013. It is operational since 2014, with an aim to establish and promote educational / vocational training development for underserved communities across the country.
We provide vocational training to marginalize youth and equip them with necessary skill set to be consumed in ever increasing industry demand for trained professional in Paramedical care along with other crash / diploma courses
We promote quality education, training & research in Health sector. We are successfully running our information and assistance centre which facilitate our students in their placement at private or government hospitals, pathology labs, clinics, trauma centres and so on.
Paramedics are trained to improve diagnosis and therapy; they operate as radiologist, lab technicians, speech therapist, audiologist, and physiotherapist and so on.
The focus areas of our foundation are:
- To reach students in both rural and urban areas and enroll them for short term and long term courses of paramedical science and biotechnology
- To get affiliation from universities / colleges in different part of a country for different courses and training programs
- Provide free career counseling to the large no of students
- To run labs with commercial microbiological and drug standardization testing facilities
- Run self employment courses
Leave us a note and we will get back to you for a free consultation